Thursday, December 8, 2011

Downtown L.A. Boudoir

I had the pleasure to shoot a boudoir session at a Downtown L.A. showroom a few weeks ago and it was an amazing experience. This place was huge, so many details, decor and clothing...I've died and gone to clothing heaven. I shot Gigi at Tanda Showroom and at the rooftop of the building.


Tanda actually has 2 showrooms: Mens and Womens. We ended up shooting in the women's which is a very dangerous place for me (and my eyes) to be.







We intended for this shoot to be boudoir but why not have fun with it? Upon entering the showroom in the very beginning I noticed this bicycle hanging out and thought maybe we could incorporate it. Gigi was such a sport so we ended up taking the bike up the rooftop (along with this amazing luggage) for a different type of shoot. We chose Gigi's yellow dress amongst the hundreds and hundreds of clothing and thought it was a perfect match for her. In case you guys were wondering who the designer is, it's called Dear Creatures. Since then I've been obsessing over how cute the clothing line is (and apparently a clothing favorite of Zooey Deschanel...I love her style! Ok, I digress).


A rather cute detail on the bicycle handle bars.







What an amazing shoot and amazing experience!




Things you may be interested in:

18

Beads Boudoir