Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lollipop, Tutu (and a whole-lotta-running)

12.29.11

Here's yet another fun and fantabulous family shoot I had the pleasure of capturing at Abalone Cove in Palos Verdes. The Wun family came armed with ridiculously cute outfits for their kiddos and props to keep them "entertained" (I use this word loosely since entertainment could turn into a cool distraction). While the photos seemed like it was taken during the Spring it was actually cold. How cold? Well, cold enough for me to wear Lawrence's comfy down jacket (Ohh yeah, when shooting kids/family portraiture, I dress down...wayyyy down). Anyway Michelle, Daycon, Daniel and Mckenzie (if she could talk) braved the cold weather and the outcome turned into quiet a remembrance. By the way, at the end of our shoot, Michelle's family stopped by for a little fun.

4

d(aniel) + m(ckenzie)

1

I freaked out when I saw Mckenzie's clothes the second she was brought out of the car: pink tutu with flowers and this off white boots...to-die-for.

2

10

11

12

Poor thing. Being the center of attention in a photo shoot is hard work! You have to take refuge somewhere right? That's what moms' blanket's for.

19

Daniel was just too proud of his oversized lollipop. I think I've blogged (or Facebooked) how much appreciation I now have for lollipops as big as my head.

7

16

8

18

14

15

6

I told the gang to do something funny. Honestly, I never thought how awesome AND funny this picture would turn out.

9

3