Thursday, January 12, 2012

LAST POST! WELCOME the NEW

I am very sad to see this go but we all have to progress right? So this will be the last post. Modern Lightbox will FOREVER hold a special place in my heart (ok, let the cliche's roll in). After all, Modern Lightbox is where all of this began and by "this" I mean quiet possibly one of the biggest milestones both me and Lawrence has undertaken. As many of you know, I'm not very good with coding, html, css, "what have you's" savvy. Believe me I tried. I tried and codes and css and all that jazz...we just don't get along. BUT I tried so very hard to work and dabble in something I'm so totally not familiar with and thus the new website/blog is born. Hours and days of toiling with the unknown and speaking to technical support with my web host (I think I made friends with "Drew" and "Charles").

So Modern Lightbox is no more. But please welcome Marianne-Sabado Photography.



Screen shot 2012-01-12 at 11.41.52 PM

Please submit any future inquries to: marianne@marianne-sabado.com