Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cool Stuff

12.18.11


1

2

Yesterday after our dive, one of our dive buddies introduced me and Lawrence to this quaint coffee shop in Redondo Beach. All we can say is thank you because after a taste of their cappuccino we knew we would keep coming back to this place. And so today we did.

Let me give you a little premise about this post: our dive (our first beach dive) consisted of a California sea lion play "biting" on my fins. My girlish reaction kicked in and I get freaked out a bit. Anyway, my cousin hears of this incident and says that he admires (or was it envies?) how despite school and our beloved photography business I have free time to do "all this cool stuff" (his words). I read this over breakfast and 2 cups of cappuccino with the husband this morning.

I try to make the most out of life: every minute spent doing what me and Lawrence both love to do is something I feel so blessed with. The fact that me and Lawrence can share and enjoy certain hobbies is actually a blessing in itself. So while there are the big moments and even the small ones that grace our lives, be it taking an after dinner stroll along the block, movie nights or sitting in coffee shops having breakfast over great conversations, I think we're in a very good position to say that whatever we do...it's all cool stuff because it makes us happy and appreciative of life.



Things you may be interested in:

Books & Trains: a Downtown Engagement Dessert Shot for Sweet and Saucy Shop